IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to construction works, temporary bus station is located on Chrobrego Street (Around 5 mins walking from the hostel)!
- Go up the hill a little bit along the main road to the first traffic lights, then turn right (approx. 130m);
- You are on Korfantego street. Keep walking straight until the road starts going down and turns a bit to the right; Walk for another 110m;
- When you see a church and a park on your right you can turn left, safely cross the road and follow Jana Matejki street for 120m to get to the main town square;
- After you shake off amazement of the stunning town square, turn right immediately and after no more than 130m you will find a green building on your right – congratulations! You have arrived to the famous Bros’ Hostel.
Taxi price from the bus station to the hostel: 12PLN
After you have arrived to Český Těšín by train, you are only 15 min. walk from
the Bros’ Hostel. Alternatively, if you choose to get there with a taxi, you
will be able to easily catch one from outside of the train station. If you, however, decide to walk the ravishing streets of Cieszyn
(recommended!), please follow these directions:
1. Leaving the building head left and along the main road. Following Nádražní street you will get to a right turn, which would be a wise idea to choose to then follow Hlavní třída street;
2. On Hlavní třída you are about to go past the coolest of traditional Czech pubs (better not to forget them!) until you reach a bridge over the Olza River – the border. Now, spend a while looking into the waters, pondering the vastness of the Universe.
3. Crossing the border you leave Czech Republic to begin your visit in the Polish part of the town.
4. Next, take the second turn right to the stony Głęboka street and walk up the hill till you get to the second left turn - Stary Targ street. Find the other end of this street and head right – right into the Mennicza street. The famous Bros’ Hostel is the beautiful green building 30 m further on your left. The main entrance is on Bożnicza street (turn left).
Taxi price from Český Těšín train station to the hostel: 200 CZK